Accommodation and Hospitality
Queen’s University Belfast
78 Malone Road
T +44 (0) 28 9097 4525
F +44 (0) 28 9097 4524
The internet service in your accommodation is provided by ASK4, an external company who is a specialist provider to other leading UK Universities.
ASK4 provide the internet connection to your room via a network socket and there is wireless connectivity.
Inclusive within your QUB Accommodation:
The base package provided by ASK4 included in your accommodation fees has the following:
* A minimum wired internet speed of 16mb to each room
* No download limits or usage charges
* Wi-Fi connectivity in all bedrooms and common areas
* Free access to 4TV; Freeview and International TV channels to view on your laptop
* Gaming support for simultaneous console connections with access to 100 gaming servers and the ability to host tournaments
Once you arrive in Queen's accommodation you can access service updates, news and information on gaming events from http://portal.ask4.com
ASK4 is the first point of contact for any support required with your internet services through their 24 hour helpline. They can be contacted by telephone, email or text and offer a text 'Help Me' service when ASK4 will call you back.
To contact ASK4 directly please call the support team on:
Technical support - 0845 123 8710
Local number - 0114 303 3232
Text service - 07797 800 545
Enquiries/support - firstname.lastname@example.org
ASK4 support team operate on a 24/7 basis and are always happy to help whatever the query may be and will be able to answer any questions you have.
Additional packages can be purchased from ASK4 once you arrive: