If you are visiting Belfast or Queen's University during the summer then an ideal option is to stay in Queen's Accommodation. Elms Village is close to the University main campus, has 24 hour security, 24 hour reception and offers secure car parking.
Accommodation at Queen's is available from 3rd July 2017 - 31st August 2017 inclusive (excluding 11, 12 and 13 July).
Accommodation is in single en suite rooms which are simply furnished with a single bed, hanging space for clothes, a desk and desk chair. The en suite bathroom has a shower.
- Rooms are arranged in blocks which are three floors high with eleven bedrooms on each floor. Please note that we do not have lifts and a ground floor room may be requested when booking.
- Each floor has a fully equipped kitchen, table and benches and a soft seating area with a TV. Tea and coffee making facilities are also available.
- The rate per night includes bed and breakfast basis, linen, towels, toiletery pack and internet service.
- At the centre of Elms Village is the Treehouse where breakfast is served from 07.30-10.00 daily. The MACE shop on site is open from 08.00 - 16.00 Monday-Friday. As Elms Village reception is open 24 hours, we can accommodate late arrivals and early check outs.
- Free internet access is available in your room. Pay Per Use secure car parking is available (for a small charge) and this may be arranged when booking your accommodation.
Prices for accommodation at Elms Village during the summer months:
£43.50 per night (including breakfast)
For student rates please email us at email@example.com or call us on 028 9097 4403
To book, please complete our Booking form and return to the Accommodation team on firstname.lastname@example.org. A member of the team will then contact you to confirm availabilty.
Accommodation and Hospitality
Queen's University Belfast
78 Malone Road
T +44 (0) 28 9097 4403
F +44 (0) 28 9097 4524