We would just like to say goodbye and good luck to all our students who will be leaving us shortly. We have loved having you and don't forget to stay in touch via our Facebook and Twitter pages! Students on a 38 or 39 week contract should check out no later than 12 noon on Saturday 11 June 2016.
Before your leaving date
- If you wish to leave before the 11 June, please come to Elms Village reception and complete a form confirming the date of your departure and ensure that you have no outstanding balances on your account.
- Give your bank, mobile provider, etc. your new postal address. We will return all mail to sender once you leave accommodation
- Check all items listed in the room inventory are in your bedroom
- Clean the room thoroughly and remove any rubbish
- Turn your radiator and lights off
- Lock your bedroom door as you leave and ensure you have removed all your belongings
- Remove all your belongings from communal areas
- Throw away or recycle all rubbish
- Remove all food from fridges, freezers and cupboards
- All crockery, cutlery and pans are be to be removed or washed and left in the Treehouse laundry where they will be donated to charity
If you live in 76 Malone Road, Grant House, College Gardens, Guthrie House and Mount Charles and would like to dontate any clothing, bedding, crockery, cutlery and pans to chairty please email the RLC team on email@example.com who will arrange a collection.
When you leave accommodation, you must check out at Elms Village reception to return your key and ensure that there is not an outstanding balance on your accommodation account. This process takes just a few minutes. Once you have departed, your room will be inspected by our Housekeeping team. If it is found to be in a satisfactory condition and you have no outstanding balances on your account, the Residential Fees team will process the return of your deposit. To read more about the damage deposit returns process, please click here.
Keep Yourself Protected
While you’ve been living in halls you’ve had cover in your room for your possessions and gadgets, arranged with Endsleigh through your accommodation provider.
As you move out and look forward to the summer break, whatever you’re doing and wherever you’re staying for the next few months, you’ll want to make sure that the things that matter to you most are protected. For more information regarding protecting yourself over the summer and in your new accommodation, click here.