Stay At Queen's
We have started to allocate accommodation for whom there is a guarantee under the terms of our Allocation Policy. For details of the policy please click here. We will begin to allocate students from Northern Ireland from Monday 24 August 2015.
Please follow us on Facebook (@QueensAccomm) or keep an eye on this page as we will be posting regular updates.
- Students from Northern Ireland – Accommodation Allocation Update 27 August 2015
- Students who require early arrival - read more here
- We have been informed that some students are having issues with the payment of their accommodation deposit. Click here to read more.
- Students who have already accepted a room offer can now complete their online induction. You can do so by logging back into your application.
- The application deadline for Northern Ireland students was midnight on 1 August 2015. Any applications received after this date are put on a waiting list and those students will not be allocated until after those who had applied by 1 August 2015.
- We are only able to accept applications from prospective Queen's Univeristy students. We no longer accept applications from students attending other institutions.
We have been showcasing the range of accommodation available at Queen’s University in a series of photo albums on our Facebook page; we hope you have enjoyed them! Prices for accommodation in 2015/16 begin from just £69 per week to share a twin room, and we look forward to receiving your applications next week.
We are also about to continue our exciting refurbishment programme and we will keep you updated with photographs as this progresses over the summer. We will be refurbishing 11-19 Mount Charles and Oak, Beech and Chestnut 7 in Elms Village to create premium standard rooms for 2015/16.
Laura Cutler, from Derbyshire, England is studying for a BA in Drama at Queen's University and is currently an Elms Village resident. For a chance to see in her room at and see what she thinks about life at Queen's please click here.